Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I am very anxious

This is another one of those foster care provider blogs who likes to insult the real parents on occasion.
I am very anxious 

"What if she forgets her lines? What if her bio-family is unkind or crazy or doesn’t show up?"
I left the following comment which will probably be removed, because you know how they all feel about the truth:

Please stop referring to the real parents as “bio-family” as it is a very offensive term which makes it sound like we came out of test tubes. They are the mother and the father, you are paid foster care providers who warehouse children for CPS, not parents. Also, about your tone, which disregards the difficulties with the situation that the real parents may be dealing with, such as lying social workers who put real parents through psychological beat downs or lie to foster care providers so you will hate and fear them while convincing you that you’re angels for helping out.

But at least your right about one thing. It’s not about you.

Update:  As usual, foster care providers can't handle the truth.  I have been put on moderation.  And I wasn't even rude.  I'm just me telling it like it is.  So be it.  Any future comments I have regarding this blog will be posted here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:49 AM

    THANKS TO U FROM ALL US PARENTS WHO WANT TO SAY THE THINGS U DID BUT CANT BECAUSE WE ARE TOO BUSY TRYING TO JUMP THROUGH THE HOOPS THEY ARE GIVING US IN ORDER TO GET OUR CHILDREN BACK, I BELIEVE FOSTER PARENTS ARE PROMISED OR CONVIENCED THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ADOPT REGUARDLESS MY DAUGHTERS FOSTER CARE HAS PETITIONED PTR AND ADOPTION BASED ON LIES GIVEN TO THEM FROM THE CHILD DIVISION. THE GOAL IN MY CASE IS REUNIFICATION AND THEY HAVE NO SUPPORT IN THEIR CASE FROM THE JV OFFICER OR THE DIVISION HOWEVER IF I WAS NOT ABLE TO PAY FOR MY OWN ATTORNY WHO BELIEVES IN RIGHTS AND ARGUES SO VERY WELL I WOULD HAVE NO CHANCE IN FIGHTING, I PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES GOING THRU THIS WITH A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER.,

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You