Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, June 11, 2012

Would like another child after having my youngest forced adopted and my second in long term fostering


Would like another child after having my youngest forced adopted and my second in long term fostering

Both myself and my partner have been through hell these last four years with the Gastapo (Social). Our youngest son was adopted through the courts (he was only 2.5 then) although this had been forced and the SS did nothing but lie along with the guardian we had absolutely no say in anything whatsoever. Alot of everything that was done was done behind our backs. They tried in hell to break us and split us both apart but they never suceeded in that score to which they hate. The stress had made me so ill I started having seizures which I had to start taking strong medicaction for to keep the levels down but they did not give a toss. They made a real meal out of it. They twisted everything around had no interest in what we had to say, we were always in the wrong the review meetings were like being in a kangaroo court - Quilty before proven innocent. The SW could not even look you in the face and all you seem to get back was I didn't say this I didn't say that and then when things did not go his way he would spit his dummy out and go running to his manager saying alsorts of complete bull and she was taken in by it. But there again she was just as bad she was a two faced lier.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad for u and the family. But always remember u are not in this along. All I can do is write to support all the hurting families believe u me I feel your pain. Keep on keeping on. Its a place in hell for all the social workers n cps workers. Be encouraged. Much love 1

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You