Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Foster Baby Ripped from my Home over False accusations

This was posted in the adoption forums.

New Foster Baby Ripped from my Home over False accusations

(if the link doesn't work, copy and paste this into your browser.  
http://forums.adoption.com/foster-parent-support/405108-new-foster-baby-ripped-my-home-over-false-accusations.html 

I am a brand new foster parent. My fiancé and I have worked with a foster/adoption agency for the past year and a half to become approved for a foster to adopt program. We were place one week ago with a 10 day old infant. I was so busy this week acclimating to the new infant and setting up our home that I only had time to tell my four children (who are all grown and away at college) and my mother that we had this infant placed with us. Someone called the foster agency and informed them that I was drinking around the infant and that I was financially unstable. These are false allegations.

Note: Sound familiar fellow CPS Victims?  

And to all the foster parents out there...  They'll do it to you to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You