Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Child-Abuse-Hotline-o-Sexual? And I thought I had seen it all.

State Police: Marion County Man Makes False Child Abuse Claims

The state police have arrested a Marion County man accused of falsely reporting multiple child abuse incidents.
----
Scott said they learned that the child abuse claims were false. He said Spadafore admitted to calling the hotline so he could so he could sexually pleasure himself.

Note: See? See? See? Some people do get off on this shit!!!

I've seen a babystealer get off on the power trip. I do gotta admit that this is the first time I've come across an article where the guy got his jollies off of making a false report.

I guess we'll have to coin a new label: Child-Abuse-Hotline-o-sexual, Although Ms Tran prefers the term ChildAbuseHotlineophelia. Thoughts? Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You