Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, June 25, 2011

From Amy

DCS is telling me that my 11 yr old has to be raised as an only child, without a man in the house. she is the second of four children. she is in a children's home while the other three are with my mother until i am able to get a house big enough for all of them to have a room of their own. this has been going on for almost 3 years now. i was told i was being selfish and needed to quit school until they were grown, when in fact my student loans was part of my income, and was only in a two yr program that would have brought in more money when i graduated. i am soooo tired of the dcs in Indiana that i could puke. they have kept my daughter away form her family and on several different meds. where in the hell are my parental rights????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You